[IRCServices] ChanServ refuses to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK .

David Blanchard dblanch at home.com
Sun Jan 21 17:50:23 PST 2001

It shouldn't be much, as the mods I have added took less than four hours...
Basically I modified the configure file to add a new option 31) to add a
third irc flag (thereby having #define IRC_DALNET, #define IRC_DAL4_4_15 and
#define IRC_UNREAL in the generated sysconf)  It has all the functionally of
the necessary support for Dal4.4.15, just have to add the tweaks in the
necessary places (i.e. MLOCKs like I mentioned in a previous message) and
the additional stuff in messages.c that are in Unreal for not in Dal4.4.15.
And probably other places to I have yet to discover.  I would be more than
happy to assist you with it, and send you the modified modules if you like.
If you need more detailed info other than the files I attached in the last
message, the current version of the ircd is available from
http://www.unrealircd.com

David