[IRCServices] Configure option in 4.5.0pre0

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Mon Jan 29 03:15:35 PST 2001

I just finished setting up IRCServices with Unreal3.1.1 and everything went WELL , Im so happy it also appears that the problems with ChanServ refusing to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK are also gone.
ChanServ is bring back the topics and stuff.
I had to use the new configuration file the old one is missing some of the configuration options for the new version , but like Andrew said its almost compatible.

Thanks Andrew for this new version , it has what we were waiting for a LONG time, The new REQUIRED e mail address on registration is AWSOME , just love it  , this will prevent lots of room and nicks take overs. The new ChanServ options for users to manage chat rooms is also VERY good
Thanks again.
Ely

RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
http://www.chatfirst.com