[IRCServices] Configure option in 4.5.0pre0

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sun Jan 28 00:17:34 PST 2001

Wow, you're having better luck than me. Nickserv is the only thing responding to me, and it's rather funny. I'll try recompiling tomorrow to see if I screwed something up...I wouldn't be surprised if I did, that's my specialty these days. And to think these people trust me with their server *g*.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net