[IRCServices] one last thing and i'll stop being annoying

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sun Jan 28 00:25:27 PST 2001

Ok, I'm in lame retard mode tonight so forgive me.

The databases I was getting an error on was about a month old, I copied over
more recent databases and it worked fine. I wasn't going crazy, there was
something wrong...but it also helps to not already be there.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net