[IRCServices] Problems with unreal

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Jan 29 17:58:37 PST 2001

>Ok so I lied, I found some extremely odd...problems.
>
>When I first connected I thought there might've been something wrong with
>the configuration file. I saw this:
>
>-Global-
>-Global- Sets whether the given channel will expire.  Setting this
>-Global- to ON prevents the channel from expiring.
>-Global-
>-Global- Limited to Services admins.
>
>When I tried identifying to nickserv, it replied with 'url unset'. Then when
>I typed /nickserv help, it replied with something about debug mode:

     Hm, I haven't seen that problem, but I've been running from my local
codebase...

     The first thing that comes to mind is that the language string
definition files are off.  See if the MD5 sums for these files are
correct:

MD5(lang/index)= 44e34f81168ad06babf3f151966acdc0
MD5(language.h)= 73b000b8e859281ae111e9025e89a74e (generated by make)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B