[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Mon Jan 29 23:16:31 PST 2001

I've been busy all day so I really hadn't had a chance to do any testing. I
was planning on doing just that right after you suggested it, but got called
away. I have the post saved n my important stuff folder so I can get to it
again to see what the telnet commands are. I'll have a post about it
tomorrow if there isn't one already.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net