[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Mon Jan 29 23:26:28 PST 2001

I've just noticed that chanserv doesn't set any topics at all. In past
versions of unreal it has been able to. Maybe this can be reported to
unreal's dev team as a bug?

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net