[IRCServices] How does it work

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Feb 6 06:15:35 PST 2001

     The nick kill setting only works when a user first connects or changes
nickname (on their own) to the nick in question.  If you absolutely must
disconnect them now, use /kill.  DO NOT use the RAW command to attempt to
enforce nick kill (or nick change) on them; not only will it not work, you
may cause Services to crash.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B