[IRCServices] How does it work

Imran Ali Rashid u970042 at giki.edu.pk
Mon Feb 5 13:41:26 PST 2001

It not working, is understandable since it seems as if services is changing the nick.
why would it cause services to crash? refer me to the code in question if the explanation might take too long and is
obvious.
I was just experimenting and thought of this... If I did want to change their nicks, i would just change it to guest via
raw... why would this have ill effects on services? I thinks this is probably related to the above answer.