[IRCServices] Mode +d set?

Tim AtLee spaced at connect.ab.ca
Tue Feb 6 16:50:05 PST 2001

>From reading services source code, *serv is set to +d ..  At least, if I
read the code right...  That way, if you were to have services join a room,
it wouldn't affect overall performance ...  much.

Anyhow, to answer Andrew's reply, I'm using Cyclone 0.3.1 ..  (looks for
other Cyclone users)..  I believe its based on Bahamut, however I could be
mistaken.

I should also note, I have to modify one line in send.c so that services
will connect to Cyclone (shown below)

//    send_cmd(NULL, "PASS :%s", RemotePassword);
    send_cmd(NULL, "PASS %s 1:", RemotePassword);

I can't imagine how this would even remotely cause the +d problem, but I'm
not a programming guru so..

Also, Andrew, thanks for the reply about rotating logs - that little bit of
script works like a charm :-)

Thanks,

Tim