AW: [IRCServices] SGLINE

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Feb 16 16:49:44 PST 2001

Oh yes, I am the one who coded it into. But that is not the point.
I think, ircservices 4.5 should be released without adding support
for sqline/sgline/szline, and these might be considered for a later
version. 4.5 already consists of too many new functions, and there have
been pre releases without these.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464                |                                |