[IRCServices] SGLINE

Andrew D Wiles darkskye at onsea.com
Fri Feb 16 18:09:36 PST 2001

It is a good idea, but services can't really support ever hacked ircd there
is out there
Bahamut is one of the more popular IRCD's (well since dreamforge died) and
the feature would be nice, but having lots of:
#ifdef IRC_BAHAMUT
 allow(this)
#endif
Its not really needed, but it would be nice ... kinda of tiptronic gears in
a car, nice, but no-one wants to pay for it!