[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre7 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Feb 19 07:01:31 PST 2001

     Works fine for me.  Check your U:lines.

*** Mode change "+x" for user Alcan3 by Alcan3
*** Alcan3 (achurch at localhost-32634) has joined channel #channel
-NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected.  If it is your
-NickServ- nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password.  Otherwise,
-NickServ- please choose a different nick.
-NickServ- If you do not change within 20 seconds, I will change your nick.
-NickServ- This nickname has been registered; you may not use it.
-NickServ- Your nickname is now being changed to Guest0.
*** Alcan3 is now known as Guest0

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B