[IRCServices] Suggestions

Michael Smith mike at chat.za.net
Fri Mar 2 18:10:02 PST 2001

I saw on this other services , that they added botserv, where people could
configure bots for their channels.....

I think its a bit out of scope of andy's work, to do something like this,
but If Andy could modularise services, so that anyone can write plugins to
go into services. THen people could add things like BotServ, SocksCheck, etc..

This would be really really kewl, and reduce Andys workload, in that he could
offload certain modules to a certain group (StatServ), and things he doesnt
feel like maintaining.

Thoughts.. Comments?

Mike