[IRCServices] SIDENTIFY

Andrew D Wiles darkskye at onsea.com
Sat Mar 3 04:20:01 PST 2001

On DALnet (where SIDENTIFY exists) NickServ provides a non-verbose output
for the command.
SIDENTIFY is used by Bahamut (and possably dreamforge?) when you provide a
password for an I:Line that doesn't need one, the password is forwarded to
NickServ for automagic verification.

HTH,
Andrew D Wiles,
darkskye @ DALnet