[IRCServices] Services error notice

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Mon Mar 5 04:46:04 PST 2001

Hi there actually the error message " no such a file or directory" was due
to disk space I found out that when I tired to ./configure 4.5.5 and it said
no space left on device or something like that, Mark also told me about it,
thank you , since services didnt have space on disk they were giving out
that message. If anyone else has that problem check your disk quota. After
more space was available that error message hasn't appeared anymore.

The other problem Im having is that with version 4.5.5 services wont do
nothing about a nick that has SET KILL ON , it wont change peoples's nicks
eventhough they dont identify for the nick. this time ChanServ keeps topics
and topic locks though. I also noticed that once Services were intruduced in
the past they would remove OPs from anyone in all rooms and wont let them OP
till they identified to the nick , its not doing that now which I think its
not what it should be doing.

Last time I had that problem someone suggested me to change my U line to:

U:services.network.net:*:*

Once I did that services worked properly that was version 4.5.1 , however
4.5.5 again seems to be having problems with the U:line or maybe its
something else ? It's weird Why my U:line would work fine with 4.5.1 and not
with 4.5.5 ?