[IRCServices] Suggestion

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Mar 17 04:29:01 PST 2001

     A list of channels the user has registered is already available
with the LISTCHANS command (/msg NickServ LISTCHANS nickname).  I'm
considering expanding this in the future to list all channels where
the user is in the access list.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | メールアドレスが変わりました。