[IRCServices] Suggestion

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Sat Mar 17 04:31:04 PST 2001

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 10:42:13PM -0300, Ricardo Aguiar wrote:
> Oi my suggestion is that in the command /nickserv info nick it shows the channels where the users this registering. would be of this skill

> -NickServ-  Channels: F#Testing 6#IRCops 5#Teste1
>
> where F, 5, 6... would be nivel of the person.

If I'm not mistaken, this would require looping through every single
channel *that is registerred* and it's access list to check to see what
channels the user is in.  This would be very intensive.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"