[IRCServices] Suggestion

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sat Mar 17 12:33:01 PST 2001

Why not a timed hash? If a query is requested, cache the query in memory for
a period of time, if it is no longer queried, remove it from memory. But
then, this could be inefficient. It's 4:30 am and I need sleep so if this
sounds retarded, forgive me.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net