Re Strider: [IRCServices] More suggestions

Georges Berscheid Georges at berscheid.lu
Wed Mar 21 11:17:01 PST 2001

Hi,

> Interesting thing, I see lots of people doing modifications on
services...maybe
> you (all coders) would like to share `em? :)...Like makeing a page with
all
> modification on services (not only by you)...maybe Mr Andrew Church would
like
> `em and include `em in a future release? What do you say? Bad idea?

I like that idea too, although it would be difficult to keep an overview of
all the changes made by different people. Exact change-logs would be a must.
Another great thing for services (I agree, a lot of work) would be to allow
modules to be included, as it's done with eggdrop bots. So everybody could
share his modules, and other people could include them without patching the
code.
I don't know how far the plans have come in this point, but I like the way
it's done with eggdrop bots.

Greetings

Georges