[IRCServices] Dalnet and +oQ

Colin Harford charford at ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 6 16:02:00 PDT 2001

Dalnet has had something similar, read what I said more carefully next time,
i said dalnet has had something similar.  When services join a room on
dalnet it is automatically sets +o on itself.  It does not set mode +Q as
that mode does not exist on Dalnet, but if a service is kicked, the service
rejoins the room.

Yes, I have read the readme/faq/changes and well aware what Mr. Churchs
policy is on matters relating to such suggestions.  He isn't going to
implement them.  Regardless of that, I put out my idea to generate feedback
and comments.

As for the derogitary comments about me,  it is always more fun to break
something, especially after you built it.

PuterManCFC
Network Admin: Operations
ChatFIRST INC

ps.  If your going to take it personally, then you really shouldn't be in
this line of work.