[IRCServices] Nickname access masks

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed Apr 25 03:33:01 PDT 2001

This does clear up some things.

I agree with removing the access list but I also disagree. It would be added
security for the user to  be forced to identify, but many users prefer
depending on the access list for security. Removing this feature would give
services a tad less to do, which can be a lot less to do on larger networks.
I really wouldn't mind seeing this feature go, but if I were to speak for my
users, I would have to say keep it. By from my point of view, it isn't a
hard adjustment, nor a huge change.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net