[IRCServices] Spanish Language File

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Thu May 3 02:02:04 PDT 2001

I have noticed many of the commands are not send in Spanish back to the user when such user has set their language to be  Spanish.
I don't know if this is a problem with the Spanish Language file only or is a bug where services does not send the appropiate responses back for the selected language.
Maybe the Spanish language file is not finished yet? If so I would be willing to help finishing it up , I have also noticed there are some spelling errors on the Spanish file plus some confusing messages.
Once again Im willing to help set it up , So I ll let Andrew let me know if I can be of any help.
Thanks
Ely