[IRCServices] Spanish Language File

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu May 3 02:22:01 PDT 2001

     The Spanish language file is very much out of date, and I have been
commenting out messages in the language file that are no longer accurate,
which at this point is a lot of them.  If you would be willing to update
the language file it would be appreciated.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | メールアドレスが変わりました。