[IRCServices] Linked nicks

Partizanu silvius at expres.ro
Tue May 15 20:35:06 PDT 2001

Part true.

But if:

1) I can see via "/nickserv info all" if (and what) nicks are linked to
my nick (it's my nick, I'm AUTH, so I think is my right to have access
to all info about my nick)
and
2) I can unlink any nick linked to my nick without needing a password
(again, it's my nick, I should be able to see and decide if a link it's
an abuse)

then I can still use the LINK feature and take care of the problem
without asking someone else to handle it.

I dont't think I'm asking too much...again I should be able to modify
anything around my nick as long as I'm AUTH.

Thank you for reply & understanding,
Partizanu