[IRCServices] nick.db version 8 format

Johan Yves August Grasmo johanyg at ifi.uio.no
Wed May 16 20:33:01 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I'm having some problems converting daylight
(4.3.3-daylight) IRC Services, to suit my needs.

I have an irc-server up and running, and some members which
info is stored in a mysql-db. I tried to get nickserv to
read the information from the mysql-db, but after 2 days I
didn't get that working. So I'm trying a new solution.

I want to "create" the nick.db file throug a web-interface.
My problem here is that I don't know how the entries
(field-dividers, EOL) look like. So I would very much
appreciate if anyone could tell me how the nick.db is
formatted.

I hope you can help me with this,

Thanx alot,

Johan

Ps. If you have services which support mysql, pleeease let
me know :-)