[IRCServices] Problems With TimeStamping On Bahamut-1.4.23

Kevc978 kevc978 at btinternet.com
Fri May 25 21:09:01 PDT 2001

Hi,

As i believe how services timestamping works, is that if services go down, for say, an upgrade, when they come back a few minutes later, they shouldnt ask for a password, I run Bahamut-1.4.23 and i Always upgrade to the ircservices latest versions, But when services come back, ChanServ deops all Ops in the channels, and asks you to re-identify, ive got all the timestamping stuff in services.conf #define'd So, either this is broken for me, or Ive got the whole Timestamping idea wrong, but if this is not coded in, its maybe something to think about, as users dont want to re-identify or have to get ops again in the channel, and i end up getting all the complaints and arguements.

Kevc978
NetWork Founder
Irc.DarkServ.Net