[IRCServices] Timestamping

Kevc974 at aol.com Kevc974 at aol.com
Sat May 26 00:55:02 PDT 2001

Hi

I dont think timestamping is working for Bahamut, I run Bahamut 1.4.24 and
have timestamping defined, now as i believe how it works, is if services go
down for just a few minutes, they come back and dont ask you to identify as
they believe you are the rightful owner of the nickname, it didnt work with
Unreal, and i thought timestamping wasnt implemented on Unreal, but when i
like to Upgrade to all your new version, chanserv comes back on, deops ALL
users on most channels and then asks you to re-identify.  This usually starts
users complaining about services going "down", when i upgrade them, i would
like a way where they come back and dont de-op them, and doesnt ask them to
re-identify, should this option work already??

Kevc978
NetWork Founder
Irc.DarkServ.Net