[IRCServices] CSMaxReg

Michael Sparpaglione cyxs at cyxs.net
Tue May 29 06:12:01 PDT 2001

Ok here is a stupid question.
Why in the world in the do_register for a nick do we:
        ni->memos.memomax = MSMaxMemos;
and
        ni->channelmax = CSMaxReg;

is it just me or do we want to lock people into the limits we have when
they register. I mean what if I want to lower the number of channels,
everyone that registered b4 would be able to get away with it. Or if I
rasie the number then people that registered b4 would be left at the
old limits. From what i've seen in chanserv.c it checks that for channel
limits, so then there stuck at the limit they signed up with. And if were
going to put the limits in shouldn't we have commands to modify them?

just my $0.02
-mike
aka cyxs on irc.stormdancing.net