[IRCServices] Feature For Services??

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed Jun 20 17:19:00 PDT 2001

Actually, this can just be thrown in with the Unreal support since most of
the people ont his list with access to the vhost options use Unreal anyways.
As for having plenty of vhosts, our server is small so what I planned to do
is if the feature was implemented, allow users to email suggestions to me
and I could build a list from that, and when 5.0 was released and if it has
the feature, I could set it up with the suggested vhosts that were agreed
upon. As for allowing a custom vhost set by the users, that would never work
because we have better things to do than to watch for what vhost someone
makes up.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net