[IRCServices] Question about possible future feature (BotServ)

Fox Moss fox at dt2000.plus.com
Fri Jun 22 01:40:02 PDT 2001

So the whole point in creating a BotServ is to hold some screens and fake
users to have them keep channels open?
If this is actually created, I don't think that BotServ should be it's name.

What we could do is integrate a feature into ChanServ having something like
/msg chanserv screen #channel nick , where every channel can have one
screen with a specified nickname and this is done by the founder or anyone
in the access list with a level above the screen level that would be set

How does this seem to you?

Fox