[IRCServices] Question about possible future feature (BotServ)

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Fri Jun 22 01:46:01 PDT 2001

I was thinking more along the lines of giving them chanserv functionality,
like a chanserv clone or some such. I think it should be an option to allow
regular users to add it, on our server we prefer for someone have regular
traffic to their channel before they have one of our "bots" so we don't have
500 channels that no one goes to but have bots in them. Perhaps have
chanserv check for the age of a channel and compare with usage before
allowing a regular user to add it, or just allow admins to do it.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net