[IRCServices] Question about possible future feature (BotServ)

Fox Moss fox at dt2000.plus.com
Fri Jun 22 01:52:00 PDT 2001

Well we can do it without having the poor admins have more work to do

That a screen expires if noone steps foot on the channel for a week or so
and that then it can't go in the channel again if it doesn't meet a number
of users.

Also, two channels with the same founder can have only one screen on both
and not two individual ones.

How's that?

Fox