[IRCServices] Problems after convertiiing from PTlink

black at netguardian.org black at netguardian.org
Fri Jun 22 12:47:01 PDT 2001

Hello,

I just converted my database from ptlink services. Everything works fine but one thing seems really strange to me.
Once a person joins a channel first, others who join after him, can not gain operator status on that channel however they have access on that channel.
I mean channels act like "not registered" Whoever joins first, he gets op.

And also there is one more thing ... Users can not get op even using ChanServ op command. [13:39] -ChanServ- Opped black on channel #lobi. - ChanServ sends this notice but it doesn't do anything really.

Any ideas&suggestions would be appreciated.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .