[IRCServices] Small Problem

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 23 09:40:12 PDT 2001

Maybe the user used control characters in their password.

If so, you have to select the password with mIRC by holding the
control key. Then the control chars are selected.

You may also do a /ns set Hidden password newpassword,
and solve the case...

Regards,
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |