[IRCServices] Database Format

Guy Antony Halse guy at rucus.ru.ac.za
Sat Jun 30 12:35:02 PDT 2001

On Fri 2001-06-29 (20:36), Adam Fladwood wrote:
> I'm just trying to figure out what format the database files are in so
> that I can read them with perl.  Has anybody written a perl script that
> can read the .db files by chance?

I have a perl module that will read the databases and put them into a perl
hash. It has no write capabilities, because it was designed to read the db's
off a live services.

It was written a while back, so might need some minor alterations to cope
with any new fields in the db. This is straight forward to do though.

You are welcome to a copy if you want - mail me at the address in my .sig
and i'll make them available to you.

- Guy
--
Dept of Computer Science, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: guy at mombe.org  Web: http://mombe.org/  IRC: rm-rf at irc.zanet.net
*** ANSI Standard Disclaimer ***                               J.A.P.H