[IRCServices] Database Format

Guy Antony Halse guy at rucus.ru.ac.za
Sun Jul 1 00:24:00 PDT 2001

On Sat 2001-06-30 (12:34), Guy Antony Halse wrote:
> You are welcome to a copy if you want - mail me at the address in my .sig
> and i'll make them available to you.

I have had a couple of people mail me, so I have put them up on an anonymous
ftp site for general use.

ftp://mombe.org/users/guy/irc_services-0.01.tar.gz

(oh, the firewall upstream of that machine is a bit broken at the moment.
If you can't get the file, try sometime late Monday after I have had a
chance to kick the relevent people ;)

- Guy
--
Dept of Computer Science, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: guy at mombe.org  Web: http://mombe.org/  IRC: rm-rf at irc.zanet.net
*** ANSI Standard Disclaimer ***                               J.A.P.H