[IRCServices] Memo Status

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Tue Aug 14 08:21:00 PDT 2001

I have a feeling this idea was tossed around about a year ago. If I remember
correctly, it was decided that is was not practicle since it requires doing
a walk of every nicknames's memo list looking for your unread memos.
Thinking about it again, having to keep a list of every memo sent by a user
is going to waste memory.

Imho, it's not something that can be implemented neatly and efficiently at
the moment. However, Andy may want to comment.

Andrew