[IRCServices] Memo Status

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Tue Aug 14 08:29:00 PDT 2001

Perhaps you could do something similar to sprintpcs' reply request feature
for voicemails. Basically, on sprintpcs, you can set a voicement to notify
you when it was heard. You set the option, and it is sent to the number you
specify. When the recipient hears the message, a reply is automatically sent
back to the origin stating a timestamp of when it was heard. There is no
checking required, if you don't receive the automated reply, it wasn't read.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net