[IRCServices] About new releases

thebeast thebeast at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 2 22:18:00 PDT 2001

Andrew Church wrote:

> To answer the questions raised about the release of version 4.5.28:
>
> - Version 5.0 is progressing, slowly but surely.  I won't make any promises
>   in terms of dates because it all depends on how much time I find to work
>   on it, but if things go well I hope to have a beta version ready by the
>   end of the year.  For the curious, a unified context diff of 4.5.28 and
>   the current 5.0 code base comes to 65,976 lines (2.1MB).

First Thanks for the FAST release of the dutch language version we !!!
second Must we complety rewrite the language file for version 5 or must
we only check for diff if you release it ?
third where can we sig in for Alpha testen the 5 version ;)

Grtzz a Really Happy Mp3crew Crew
(admins at mp3crew.nu)