[IRCServices] Services 4.5.29 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Oct 28 22:54:00 PST 2001

>if the tkl is set to expire in say 10 days, and a server squits, and than someone removes the tkl, and the server comes back, it'll set the gline back and those people will be banned. also, why even set a gline in the first place, if we wanted to set a gl
>ine we would use /gline if we want an akill we'll use /os akill...

     While I agree that the problem of split servers re-spreading deleted
autokills (TKLs) needs to be addressed, I see no reason to differentiate
autokills and G:lines--to be honest I don't see why both of them are there,
unless it's to provide backward or cross-server compatibility.  I might
also point out that the same problem would occur if you added the TKLs by
hand.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/