[IRCServices] +h user mode to help channel ops

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Wed Oct 31 16:57:01 PST 2001

hello eveybody

h = Available for Help (Help Operator)

if anybody uses /helpop command they can see this and help ppl fastly  and
#help channels are important channels for big servers, the operators of this
channel are chosen wisely and they deserve a +h mode  (umode) and as you
said everybody can help but everybody isnt good..such as...

<newbie> Hello i registered my nick how can i set kill on?
<baduser> Give me your pass i will do for you

And the nick is gone...
But if we can make helpers a +h umode and message ppl that get help from
helpers only  it can be good

Just a thought....

Ali Sor