[IRCServices] +h user mode to help channel ops

Andy Smith grifferz at blitzed.org
Wed Oct 31 17:07:01 PST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 04:52:54PM +0200, Ali Sor wrote:

> as you said everybody can help but everybody isnt good..such as...
>
> <newbie> Hello i registered my nick how can i set kill on?
> <baduser> Give me your pass i will do for you

Surely this is just a matter of user education?  The fact that they
don't need to be giving their passwords to *anyone* should be
asobvious as the fact they don't need to give their credit card
numbers either.

Anyway, who can set umode h is determined by the ircd isn't it?  SO
not a services matter at all.

--
The Blitzed IRC Network, http://www.blitzed.org

"Only homosexuals and little girls RTFM, after all." -- Matt Olson