[IRCServices] +h user mode to help channel ops

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Wed Oct 31 23:25:00 PST 2001

of course but giving to #help channel ops +h by services can be more usable
than  adding alot of lines to ircd (every line for an op)

Everybody isnt experienced about services...A lot of people even dont know
what nickserv is...

And if we think that umode +h  is about only ircd...then we can say this for
a lot of modes and operserv too...
Just look at this

...and gives IRC operators considerably more control over the network,
enabling them to change modes in any channel and place network-wide bans,
among other things.

Maybe we must stop talking about this if nobody thinks positive about it...

Ali Sor