[IRCServices] +h user mode to help channel ops

Andy Smith grifferz at blitzed.org
Thu Nov 1 19:45:01 PST 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 05:35:00PM +0000, Jonathan Morton wrote:
> >Am I the only one that just gets attachments from this guy?
>
> It's PGP/MIME.  You should find it's a text file with his message and
> some PGP signature tags on it.
>
> Personally, I reccommend using inline-text PGP rather than PGP/MIME.

inline-PGP is largely ignorant of the world outside the US, i.e. it
ignores internationalisation.  Yes, I do know the difference and am
aware that users of Outlook find it hard to read my email.  I do not
care if they delete it; PGP/MIME is the way to go.

--
The Blitzed IRC Network, http://www.blitzed.org

<Kappa> You dont know what you people are doing
<Kappa> Im a Top Hacker