[IRCServices] Linking - Problem

Dennis Sela Schutzgeist at uni.de
Fri Nov 2 10:36:00 PST 2001

Hallo ircservices,

  I have linked 2 Server , installed them as HUB , LEAF.
  I set all H,L,U lines correctbut I can set a normal channelban, when
  I am on the same Server like the Ban-Viction.

  When I am on the other Server , like the Aim-Person,  the channelBan
  has no effect.

  He can rejoin the channel an Chat without Problems

  But when I set the ban  , wehen I am on the same server like the
  Flooder or wahtever , he can´t join after I set the ban.

  Another Problem

  Sometimes the Services forgot all modes. The services are still on,
  but it doesent set all channelmodes. It forgot all Keywords and
  everone can join channel which are channelprotected. Then i have to
  reload the Services and everything ist like before.

  Some chatter reported , that they channel get unregistered, although
  they use then every day.

  I set the time , after  unused channels get unregistered to 40 days.
  Maybe the Chatter dropped them , But can find any logs about it.

  Thx

Sorry , my english is terrible :(