[IRCServices] Linking - Problem

Collide collide at tr.net
Fri Nov 2 16:19:00 PST 2001

Hi,

This seem to be a ircd problem. There is noting releated with ircservices
actually....
Your IRCD version might be from the server you are linked, so one server
might be
using masked hosts, and your server dont, so there will be a problem like
this...
You should better ask it to your ircd coders.

>   Another Problem
>

>   Sometimes the Services forgot all modes. The services are still on,
>   but it doesent set all channelmodes. It forgot all Keywords and
>   everone can join channel which are channelprotected. Then i have to
>   reload the Services and everything ist like before.
>

>   Some chatter reported , that they channel get unregistered, although
>   they use then every day.
>
>   I set the time , after  unused channels get unregistered to 40 days.
>   Maybe the Chatter dropped them , But can find any logs about it.

Are there any other users when you joined the channel?Then may be the modes
are
set, but your client missed it...

>   Thx

Emre ERTUGAY