AW: AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Duane Groth duane at groth.net
Wed Nov 14 01:06:01 PST 2001

Hello Chris,

Well if we're going to hypothesis on web based user admin of services,
why not super users, with SSL encryption? I mean instead of typing a
heap of commands, scrolling up and down, isn't it usually easier to
see all the options and information in front of you on one page?

Not to mention the fact that there are a large amount of IRC networks
running web interfaces with Java chat clients, wouldn't services web
interfaces be the logical next step?

My original statement only mentioned this as a side benefit, what I'm
really after is redundancy, or the very least automatic change over on
primary failure.

--
Best regards,
 Duane                            mailto:duane at groth.net