[IRCServices] Services - missing numeric support etc

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Jan 3 04:55:01 PST 2002

     The MODE +b message is already documented (see the KnownBugs file),
and I'm aware of most of the others; I just don't consider them a very high
priority as they don't affect Services functionality.  I am considering an
option for version 5.0 to suppress all "unknown message" messages.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/