[IRCServices] error 451 ...now works!

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Jan 8 12:30:00 PST 2002

     This isn't technically an ircd problems list, but I can think of two
things off the top of my head:

- Try using an IP address instead of a hostname in the O:line.  This is
  especially true when you're connecting locally (127.0.0.1), as many ircds
  have problems matching 127.0.0.1 to an IP address.

- Make sure you aren't logged on and opered from elsewhere (e.g. another
  terminal).  Some ircds only allow one user at a time to use an O:line.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/